Tuesday 20 November 2012

Hot Chocolate Festival & The Fleet River Bakery

Fleet River Bakery
Lincoln's Inn Fields
London
WC2A 3JF

http://fleetriverbakery.com/


I only discovered Fleet River Bakery yesterday and I've already been there 3 times. They're having their Hot Chocolate Festival this November. Make sure you check it out before it is over. I had the hazelnut hot chocolate yesterday and it blew me away. Today, I enjoyed the rose hot chocolate and turned my friends who were skeptical about it into believers. I shall try the hot chocolates each day to discover my favourite flavour. Looking forward to caramel tomorrow.

Rose Hot Chocolate
Below is the schedule for the rest of the month:


The cafe also serves delicious food and desserts. A friend had frittata and potato salad and couldn't get enough of it. Another friend had spicy tomato soup with sourdough bread and loved it! Yesterday, I had the vegan chocolate cake and though it was sweeter than I expected I really enjoyed it with my Hazelnut Hot Chocolate, which by the way had a lot hazelnuts in it, fantastic!

Frittata & Potato Salad
Spicy Tomato Soup & Sourdough Bread 
Granola Bar
Vegan Chocolate Cake



Here are more photos from the cafe. The ambiance and decor and beautiful and comforting. Staff are cool and welcoming and there is free wifi. What else can you ask for?




Enjoy! And as always, to health and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment