Thursday 20 December 2012

A Whole Foods Experience

I love Whole Foods. My favourite activity is grocery shopping and back home Whole Foods was the place to be. Mum and I usually went out to Whole Foods for grocery shopping and some delicious food. So today I was really looking forward to going to Whole Foods at Piccadilly Circus for some shopping and food. I looked around the buffet and the food looked amazing.


I went with beer battered haddock, mushroom fricassee, roast brussels sprouts and thyme roast potatoes.

The haddock was terribly dry. It felt like I was chewing a tyre. I couldn't even taste the haddock. 
The mushroom fricassee wasn't any better. Though the mushrooms were in a sauce, they were surprisingly dry. How did that happen?
The brussels sprouts were tasteless. I love brussels sprouts and was most disappointed about this failure.
As for the potatoes, they were creamy and fragrant with butter and not so much the thyme. They were delicious however.

Come to think of it, I should have asked for a refund for the food, especially the dry haddock. 

Though the food was very disappointing the shopping made up for it. I picked up some of my favourite things, pomegranate, avocado, sprouts and coconut.  

So will I go back? Maybe not for food, but if I do, I'll be sure to notify the staff and ask for a refund if the food is a fail.

H & H

No comments:

Post a Comment